Did you know?
Please follow this step-by-step guide in order to setup PPPoE connection under Windows 10
1. On your keyboard press/hold down the Windows key then press the X key. Click on Control Panel
3. Under "Network and Internet" click on View network status and tasks
4. Under "Change your networking settings" click on Set up a new connection or network
5. Click Broadband (PPPoE)
6. Fill in your account information that is provided, check the "remember this password" box then click Connect
7. The established connection will be shown if the account information is entered correctly. PPPoE is set up on your computer and now ready to access the Internet.