Did you know?
Windows XP Configuration
Windows XP Step by Step Instructions
Please follow this step-by-step guide in order to setup PPPoE connection under Windows XP
- Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Network and Internet Connections.
- Click Network Connections, and then click Create a new connection in the Network Tasks pane.
- After the Network Connection Wizard starts, click Next.
- Click Connect to the Internet, and then click Next.
- Click Set up my connection manually, and then click Next
- Click either Connect using a broadband connection that requires a user name and password or Connect using a broadband connection that is always on.
- Type the Internet service provider (ISP) name BCN, and then click Next.
- Type the user name that BCN provided.
- Type the password that BCN provided.
- Type the password one more time to confirm it, and then click Next.
- Click Add to add a shortcut to this connection to my desktop.
- Click Finish to complete the wizard.
- PPPoE is set up your computer and is now ready to connect to the Internet.