Did you know?
Windows 7 Step by Step Instructions
- Select Start and then select Control Panel
- Click Network and Internet
- Click Network and Sharing Center
- Click Set up a new connection or network in Change your network settings sector
- A pop-up window will be shown. Click Connect to the Internet then the next button
- Click Broadband(PPPoE)
- Fill in your account information that is provided and then click Connect
- The established connection will be shown in the bottom right corner
Network internet accessicon.
PPPoe is set up on your computer and now ready to connect to the internet.